Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A few cocker bits and pieces to start with.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Nearly there with part one of the sale. I have created a facebook page to show bits and pieces, it is by no means finished. I have lots more to do, but things have all been sorted into piles and guns put together (some anyway)
So I will be doing the cockers and automags and various guns first, then the cammo and battle packs and hoppers and goggles.
Then when I have more room, back to Bonichs for round 2, which should include some rarer stuff and splatmasters and any other junk we didn't get round to in the first place.
@Bolter I don't really know which stuff will be allowed in the auction on here and what I need to just put in the for sale section, so if you could have a look and advise I would be most grateful. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.760954400595398.1073741828.760951783928993&type=1

Attachments

Last edited:

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Nearly there with part one of the sale. I have created a facebook page to show bits and pieces, it is by no means finished. I have lots more to do, but things have all been sorted into piles and guns put together (some anyway)
So I will be doing the cockers and automags and various guns first, then the cammo and battle packs and hoppers and goggles.
Then when I have more room, back to Bonichs for round 2, which should include some rarer stuff and splatmasters and any other junk we didn't get round to in the first place.
@Bolter I don't really know which stuff will be allowed in the auction on here and what I need to just put in the for sale section, so if you could have a look and advise I would be most grateful. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.760954400595398.1073741828.760951783928993&type=1
Will the markers be sold on here or facebook because i dont do face book

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Everything will be on here, I'm just waiting to see which bits can go on an auction section here and which bits on the for sale forum.
If you are in the milton keynes area or can get here, I am also letting people come and have a look at the stuff from next monday, I should have most of it done and photographed by then.

Attachments