Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A must read - PA rule change for the 2005 season

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
im in favour of this rule but russ clarify what sweet gave and speedy are asking, what happens if they go over 15bps normally by just using there fingers???

would there have to be changes made to there guns so they carnt go over 15 bps, explain further

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Nobody has to have their markers modified to cap the rate of fire but if they are the few who can fire faster more than 15bps and they have not been capped and the ref is checking them and he finds him over the limit, he will be eliminated from the game with no further penalty.
But please dont think we are after spoiling your days, we have done this to help people to play the game instead of worrying about if they will even get past the chrono station before the field.

Russ

dessicator

Jan 8, 2005
glasgow
Visit site
is this not goin to take out half the skill involved in playing though? it takes practice to shoot that fast, by doing this u r goin to make it alot easier on newbies which is good for newbies but its just goin to lead to mass lazyness and everyone will install a ramping board, that takes half the fun out of playing!

u get cheats everywhere in life and although u might not be able to catch them all, hopefully everyone who plays the sport for the right reasons and is willing to put in both the time and effort with practicing wont have a need to cheat.

as always the minority ruin it for the many, p*icks :mad:

kris

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
doing well so far russell but theres gonna be plenty more to come :D
next in line

how does a ref know if the player is using ramp or bounce? (weve gone round in a big circle now)
if a player is recorded as shooting over the 15bps, how does the ref know to leave him in or eliminate him?

im sensing you saying the words modified and capped you have something in mind?

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
If i uderstand what your saying corectly, if a person is shootin his gat @ 15bps or more with no aid (not ramping or bouncing one bit) he is eliminated from that game with no penalty. i hope i have read that sucker wrong.

Speed's

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by Russell Smith
But please dont think we are after spoiling your days, we have done this to help people to play the game instead of worrying about if they will even get past the chrono station before the field.
Russ
not at all dude,i like the new ruling, glad you cleared up about the elimation, seems good and quite fair, alot of people may comlain that they can all shoot faster etc, but just think they could ban you from the rest of the tournament. or even ban ur team, i think a single elimination would be good :)

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
i would guess they will have something like the radar guns thats they ahve in the nxl.

speeds looks to me like you read it right, which is why i stand by my points above

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Andy, i understand wot your saying about a single elimination being better than the team from the tourney, but it seems a bit harse to kick him out from the game cos he/she has spend the last 12 month working on his trigger speed!

Speed's

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
can anyone, reliably go 15bps on their gats? not with the marker counting but on a proper ballistics chrony. methinks not...although edwards is the exception, but thats life for him :rolleyes:

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by Speedyg4LS
cos he/she has spend the last 12 month working on his trigger speed!
Speed's
you need to get out more son ;)