Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A SELECTION OF 140 POTS ALL MAKES !

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
I will take the 15 fat boys mate all in price and a PayPal
hi mate been to p/o price for postage / packing on these 15 pots is £6 it goes as a parcel rate ! if u still want them can get off tomos regards andy or i can bring them down to the next rd of cpps on 3rd sept i play for team jokers on sat and ref on the sunday if that helps

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
hi mate been to p/o price for postage / packing on these 15 pots is £6 it goes as a parcel rate ! if u still want them can get off tomos regards andy or i can bring them down to the next rd of cpps on 3rd sept i play for team jokers on sat and ref on the sunday if that helps
Al pass then mate sorry

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Can I have 10 of the green fat boys will be at cpps next round. I'm the camera tech guy for my team Morning wood so can pay cash on the day if you wish

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Can I have 10 of the green fat boys will be at cpps next round. I'm the camera tech guy for my team Morning wood so can pay cash on the day if you wish
yes thats fine if u let me no nearer to cpps event i will put away for you ! im down both days playing the sat and marshalling the sunday just ask for clarkie lol