Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

a so called simple leak - dm5-

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
hey again :p

During the masters i had trouble at the start with my dm5, it was leaking out of the bolt.

Changed all the o-rings pretty much on the bolt. Still leaked.

Then we found the issue was to do with a too high of a pressure from the hyper2. We fixed it. then we found out the eyes didnt work. Fixed them.

But now, i get a bad airleak through the barrel. Even though new orings are inplace and lubed. The leak gets bigger if i up the psi from the hyper 2. So atm, the hyper 2 is at the lowest it can go.

LPR is @ 5 turns out.

I can hear the Solenoid click.

Also, i need new batteries. as it is flashing blue with the new eyes in.

Any help appreciated.

G

Gassy

DM4/5

STOLEN FROM MATRIX OWNERS

FRONT OF BOLT AND DOWN BARREL
Replace #013 Inner Top Hat Oring
Could be caused by overpressurizing
FRONT WALL NEAR BOLT
Replace #017 Oring on Inner Front Wall. This oring can be a quad or standard round oring. Make sure there are no scratches on the bolt between the bolt sail and bolt tip.
FRONT WALL AND BODY
Replace the #020 oring on outside of front wall
BACKPLATE - REAR PLUG HOLE
Replace the rear most oring on the tip of the plunger with a #009 or #010 ONLY IF THE #009 DOES NOT SEAL
BOLT DOES NOT SEAL AFTER A #9 AROUND BACK PLUG
Replace #020 oring on rear plug
GRIP FRAME
Replace #015 oring on bolt sail
Replace the #020 oring second from front on beercan.
Replace solenoid gasket.
Make sure eye wire is not pinched under corner of solenoid.
ON/OFF ON FRONT OF BODY
Replace oring that wraps around the body of the on/off with another urethane oring from your oring kit.
If you dont have one then use a #007 or #008 black buena oring. Lube it well and make sure it is almost flush as it wraps around.
Replace the two #012 outer orings.
BETWEEN BODY AND REAR CAP

Replace #020 oring on rear cap
SMALL HOLE UNDER LPR
#015 Oring on LPR body
#006 oring found inside LPR
SOLENOID AREA

Turn On/Off to OFF
If stops, replace on/off oring
If continues
Replace #015 on bolt sail
Replace #020 on bolt cylinder
Solenoid gasket may need to be small amount of lube applied and reseated. BE CAREFUL OF EYE WIRES WHEN REPLACING. SOLENOID EDGES ARE VERY SHARP.
LPR
Replace #015 orings on LPR body
Replace seal retainer #010 oring on adjustment screw
Replace reg seat

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
DM4/5

Turn On/Off to OFF
If stops, replace on/off oring
mate i'm the guy that sorted your gat on sunday. what gassy has posted is all true but everything else has been done except for replacing the on/off o ring. if you are gonna replace this o ring please make sure that it is done by some one with some technical knowledge of the gun. or if you pm me your address i'll send you the o rings to fit the on off if your confident to do it yourself.

woody
team loki

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
mate i'm the guy that sorted your gat on sunday. what gassy has posted is all true but everything else has been done except for replacing the on/off o ring. if you are gonna replace this o ring please make sure that it is done by some one with some technical knowledge of the gun. or if you pm me your address i'll send you the o rings to fit the on off if your confident to do it yourself.

woody
team loki

PM'd - thanks for the stuff you did on sunday :)

Yea, i know exactly how to take the whole gat apart, an what goes where now. As i spent the last few days cleaning it. Installing the eyes etc.

Thanks guys.

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
PM'd - thanks for the stuff you did on sunday :)

Yea, i know exactly how to take the whole gat apart, an what goes where now. As i spent the last few days cleaning it. Installing the eyes etc.

Thanks guys.

Never mind, I had some of the spare orings for the on/off in the small little kit. Put them on, same thing happened.

So i mite just buy a little kit, an do the whole bolt.

just some other random info.

It is leaking round the outside of the fuse bolt an through the middle of the actual bolt itself.

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
Have you checked your reg. seat in your Hyper 2 lately, if it has a deep circular indent in it, it is knackered. You can flip it over as a temporary measure until you get spares.
Question: If that was the problem, how would it create air rushing through the bolt into the barrel?

Any ways, mite go check it.

I take the seat is #4 (the little black thing that goes before the oring, but after the Seat housing that you use the allen key on)

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
aaah nvm, it can cause over pressurizing, / spiking

How do i go about taking the hyper 2 apart. Manual is kinda dodgy :/

edit agian,

got it apart, But the seat is stuck in the velocity adjuster screw thing. How do i go about getting it out?