Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aaaargh!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
Famine...

met some of your young guns on Sunday and we all met in the pub-cool guys and was looking forward to meeting them again @ chinese but cant make it now...bought a new sweet marker too so mags gone onto ebay...
our first tourney and we just couldn't put it together but heh never mind sometimes its like that-sup air was cool as per but woods and we sucked so bad...

see you soon,
you @ Temple on Sunday?

Scribble
Ps say hi to your girlfriends for me...:D

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
oi

Dont u mean the 5 that played!!! :( i helped u out to come 6 outa 7 . Please tell me who is who on this eorum from apoc. Are you the one with the cocker and shaved head??

dave

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Im up for that challenge Bish, you`ve laid down the gauntlet now.

Dave, MarkehB or Bish as we know him is the one with the shaved head and sweet as Black Magic Cocker, Me (gurney,War or stu) is the back guy with the stock cocker(which chopped when you used it), the other 2 guys dont tend 2 visit this site very often, other Apoc members are Pestilence (captain), Famine (vice captain) and Death (beefy back guy) all of whom were absent @ sparklies. :D

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Fine with me matey :)

4 vs 4

But a fiver

Lets make it more fun, maybe 50 per head/or an evenings free beer :)

Rofl, 2 of your guys dont even have markers and stus keeps breaking so we off to a good start :D

Royston Sunday sound good?