Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AC Freak kit, CP ASAs, some old and rare parts (Automag etc.)

Nickless Cage

Jun 12, 2009
Hi,
selling some stuff I no longer need.
I ship from Germany. All prices are in GBP and posted to the UK (incl. tracking/insurance), obviously there will be discounts if you take more than one item.
If you are on a budget and wiling to take the risk, I can also send it w/o insurance and tracking.
Payment by Paypal.

1. Freak Kit - stainless steel back, custom ano teal/electric blue front, three inserts (691/693/695) - 65 shipped SOLD
2. CP ASA - dust blue, direct mount - NEW - 24 shipped
3. CP ASA - dust silver, rail mount, great condition - 23 shipped
4. NDZ Micro Rail, red - 4.50 (excl. shipping, as this is rather an addon)
5. Magpul Grip, foliage green - assume that it fits airsoft or scenario markers, can take more detailed pics - 11 shipped
6. WGP adjustable reg, high pressure version (I believe up to 1100psi), 4500psi max. - 28 shipped
7. VL Adjustable/Swivel drop forward, rare piece! Allows you to move the tank from one side to the other while playing or simply to find your optimal setup. - 26 shipped
8.Parts Lot (everything you see in the lower area) - custom milled 15° angle Automag Frontgrip, Warp feed bracket, Front Grip RT Mount, Minimag manual (quite used and stained), game timer, some feedneck, AGD z-grip grips, 1" universal mount - 32 shipped

Let me know if you need additional information, pics etc.

Stefan

Attachments

Last edited: