Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

accessories

baller91

"Perfectly Engineered"
Dec 14, 2008
southampton, hampshire
still looking for a pack, luggage, gloves and dye i3 lenses.

would prefer if the pack was NXE and preferably not empire if possible. just personal preference.

thanks

Tom

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
After 9 messages asking multiple questions about an NXE pod pack, requesting pictures and wanting me to find out prices for every type of delivery the royal mail provide all of which i answered politely. Baller91 says he will have it off me.

So i send him my paypal address and get this back! :mad:

it isn't that i do not have the money, i do. but thinking about it i do not trust the royal mail postal service. they have a bad reputation.

i do apologise if you feel cheated and that i am a complete waste of time. but if you still have them in the new year then i will reconsider.

sorry

Tom
Not posting this up to attack Baller91 in any way and i understand that many people are in a financial situation at the moment, but i spent a fair amount of time replying to his questions, uploading pics, weighing the kit to work out postage, etc... So when you say you will buy something to a seller, please make sure that you do!

This isn't a personnel dig against Baller91, just a little advice that if you post up about buying kit, show an interest and lead sellers to believe you are a potential buyer they will feel cheated and annoyed when you pull out at the last minute.

Hope you learn by this little mistake and put a bit of thought in before you post next time, you will be amazed how much people on here help you out when you have a little bit of respect and dont mess them around.:D:D:D