Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Acidic Paintballs?

Skeet

Platinum Member
We had a Guy start as a Marshall at the site I work at.
Ex-Royal Marine, bit of an attitude. :mad:
Second time I met him, I was firing a marker out into a feild as a punter had said it was winging...nice and high, but over his Land Rover Discoverey. Fired three balls, non of which broke any where near his car.
Anyway, he says "Why the F#ck are you shooting at my car?"
Nice and calmly, explained. "Do I f#kin' shoot your car?!" At which point he informed me that there better not be any paint on his car.
A short while later, while im at the racks cleaning the guns, a cloth is thrown at me and words I didny quite catch, be-fell my ears. Turned my head and said "Pardon?":confused: at which point a torrent of abuse, followed by a fairly potent fist in the mouth was my answer. :eek:
Turns out his car has spray on it! Couldnt possibly have been from any of the other 80 people there could it!? :rolleyes:
I didnt clean the paint off as instructed, nor did I retaliate as there were customers about...I just stood there, cleaning the guns, regularily sucking in the blood leaking from my swollen lip!!
Nice. :p
The moral of the story is: " Some people have very bad attitudes and are unreasonable and violent...but...if you let it go with minor protestation...you can rail the f#cker with an 18BPS blast in the neck from too close at the next staff day!":D
Hope you dont mind me posting this, it just flowed...
Cheers
Gaz
P.S. " I was chuffed I was still standing after a good slap from a Royal Marine!!!:cool: