Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you, I know how busy you all are policing the p8ntballer highways so I shall be brief. I'm just having a bit of difficulty with some tosser who hasn’t sent goods and I'm looking for a little bit of advice on where to go next please?

I have this guys bank details which is a nice start to trace who he is and where the daft little git resides but I'm just a tad unsure who I should contact next, i.e. is there a particular branch of the authorities I should call, or is it just a case of popping straight down to the local station etc?

I know how effective you are in these cases Robbo but all you ever seem to be doing on here at the moment is your best impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger taking on the role of Sherlock Holmes with an unmistakable blend of detective work and skull crushing so I didn’t want to PM you in case you’re already a tad snowed under however if you have a moment spare and would be willing to help out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time though guys,
Jonny

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
im not a mod and i never will be but my advice is to NAME AND SHAME!!!:cool: also, tell us what he has not sent to you so then the mods know who he is and what he owes you.

good luck d00d

Cam

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Well im gonna chip in and say good job on writing a post which deserves some help.

Bons list.

1. Name and Shame.

2. What was sold, how much.

3. Do you will have any e-correspondance with him saved? PM's, emails ect?

4. Always use paypal.

5. Where does he live?

6. With a case like this, I would be tempted to call it direct to your local cop stop, and also with his local one. If he has caused any trouble in his local area they will pick it up much faster.

7. Get out the pitchfork.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you, I know how busy you all are policing the p8ntballer highways so I shall be brief. I'm just having a bit of difficulty with some tosser who hasn’t sent goods and I'm looking for a little bit of advice on where to go next please?

I have this guys bank details which is a nice start to trace who he is and where the daft little git resides but I'm just a tad unsure who I should contact next, i.e. is there a particular branch of the authorities I should call, or is it just a case of popping straight down to the local station etc?

I know how effective you are in these cases Robbo but all you ever seem to be doing on here at the moment is your best impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger taking on the role of Sherlock Holmes with an unmistakable blend of detective work and skull crushing so I didn’t want to PM you in case you’re already a tad snowed under however if you have a moment spare and would be willing to help out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time though guys,
Jonny
Post his name up in this thread and I promise I'll do my best to leave his skull uncrushed ...

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
always with the pitchforks Bon.:rolleyes:
best place to start is with the mods here because 80% of the time there is a semi peaceful resolution made whether skulls are left intact or not, that is up to Robbo Holmes Schwarzenegger and his favourite button.:p

but if all else fails as bon said in point 6 try the local cop shop's.

and if any pitchforks come out make sure you notify Bon, oh how he does love his pitchfork.:D

Jonny 03

Thanks for the sharp replies guys, the guys name is Gizmo.

The item is just a £25 3000psi steely but its more a matter of principle now as I have NEVER had any issues trading on here. Everyone I have ever dealt with is a 100% genuine and trustworthy person, many of whom would go above and beyond to make sure a transaction is smooth and in the benefit of both parties, so when that community spirit is tainted by some daft teenager I naturally want him to learn he cannot abuse the forum.

Any and all correspondence has been on here via personal message and kept accordingly.

I hate the idea of stirring up trouble for the guy because I don’t know the full details of the situation and would love to think its nothing more than a misunderstanding or unforeseen circumstances (i.e. illness), even just laziness. The lack of communication however means I cannot know the full details of the situation so any leeway I am more than happy to give is quickly tried.

I’ll give him a couple more days and should there still be no correspondence I’ll pop down to the local station and see if they can give him a royal kick up the arse.
Thanks for the help though guys, as always, you’re all on the ball for one of your own, couldn’t ask for anymore.

Take care,
Jonny

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If you have his phone number PM it to me.

Usually an Ulster accent threatening to come round to his front door can do the trick given our penchant for balaclavas and baseball bats........

Jonny 03

If you have his phone number PM it to me.

Usually an Ulster accent threatening to come round to his front door can do the trick given our penchant for balaclavas and baseball bats........
As always, youre a star!

I dont have the guys tel unfortunately, in this instance I didnt get much of his details as I thought anyone stupid enough to send their bank details wouldnt try it on, evidently I was wrong. It should be fine though, he's got a few more days and if there is still nothing I'll pop down to the local station on Friday.

:rolleyes: :D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Crucifiction?

Hope you get it sorted

I wouldn't expect my local boys in blue to give a toss about a paintball deal gone bad :rolleyes:

Maybe yours will be a little more sympathetic?