Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advised marker?

Mongo

Dec 18, 2013
Cool thanks for that mate will have a look

Only problem is cos I'm new can't post on those threads yet so been trying to posts up

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
And to be fair you are doing well, and also doing it the right way I.e by not posting pointless threads/posts
You will get there soon enough bud.
Just keep asking questions. ( relevant and sensible ones)

Mongo

Dec 18, 2013
Thanks and was going to ask in that link you sent I presume from the image that the Bottle is steel from the look, would you say it really made a difference if it were carbon wrapped when playing

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Other than weight it makes no difference in my opinion, others may say yeah it is a massive difference, but as a start up set why get the glitziest thing going? Put it this way, if you had for example £1000 for a brand new all singing all dancing marker, you then go and play a couple of days, find out that you dont like to play, cant afford to play etc etc. Either way that new gun that has had a couple of thousand balls though will be worth about half price , just look at the prices for geo 3's on here then look at any one of the forum sponsors!
I found a good youtube vid about budget balling. Search "techpb budget balling 3.0" he has some really good views on what to get plus he does a run down on markers in your range.

Also this is just my views. I am sure others have other views

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Just a suggestion but I dont have an idea what a pmr is like get over to buying and selling advice and ask about them. Also whilst on youtube there are alot of marker reviews there. You have just got to sort the chaff from the wheat on there though

Last edited:

Mongo

Dec 18, 2013
Would you happen to know of any good YouTube channels about the mechanics and maintanece of markers as well I prefer to understand the mechanics of the markers for self repair

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Again techpb on his gun reviews he normally does a "strip and rebuild" part to the vid.
I also think that planet eclipse do for their markers?
I would only assume that most of the top flight companies have the same sort of videos on either youtube or on their own websites.