Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

After 1 of 4 Markers

FilthyPleb

Feb 20, 2008
Sheffield
Pleb !

it might help, if you put some info up about yersenn, like where you hail from etc, in yer profile.
Its always better, than leaving it blank.....blank spaces means blank faces. :(
Aye, will do ;)

And Nitro, I'll be sure to tell him it was your suggestion...sharing the blame ;)

RobW

Jan 28, 2008
Promaster

Ive got a one of a kind Promaster if your interested ;) Red and black anno, Custom "Milling", Angel on/off, Locking feedneck, modified stock grips. Its two months old and has had literally a days use, its just been tinkered with. Let me know if your interested and I’ll put some pictures up.

FilthyPleb

Feb 20, 2008
Sheffield
Ive got a one of a kind Promaster if your interested ;) Red and black anno, Custom "Milling", Angel on/off, Locking feedneck, modified stock grips. Its two months old and has had literally a days use, its just been tinkered with. Let me know if your interested and I’ll put some pictures up.
Alright mate, sounds good. PM me with some pictures if you can and how much you are looking for it.

RobW

Jan 28, 2008
Heres some pics:

Its shown there with a cp barrel and stiffi front, the barrel kit is also for sale if its of interest to you, could do you a deal with the marker. Make me an offer.