Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AGG? H-whaT?

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Glen (Stongle) along with Lee from Evil Sharks are foolishly trying to convince the world that pink = Agg.
Unfortunetly they got the spelling wrong for what was agg and still dont realise that pink dont = Agg it equals FAG

Sorry boys but pink is for the girls, fcuk knows how u can look cool dressed up as a chick, so Glen take back those STUPID bloddy pink sneeks and that daft top, and Lee your gonna have to take ur ''ohh does my bum look big in this'' Fag/Festive PINK CAR to the scrapies!!!

Mak Dizzle - Agg to the max
:cool:

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Lee your gonna have to take ur ''ohh does my bum look big in this'' Fag/Festive PINK CAR to the scrapies!!!
And your gun, matching pipe,beanie,lanyard,hat, socks oh and hopper dam foo!

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Glen (Stongle) along with Lee from Evil Sharks are foolishly trying to convince the world that pink = Agg.
Unfortunetly they got the spelling wrong for what was agg and still dont realise that pink dont = Agg it equals FAG

Sorry boys but pink is for the girls, fcuk knows how u can look cool dressed up as a chick, so Glen take back those STUPID bloddy pink sneeks and that daft top, and Lee your gonna have to take ur ''ohh does my bum look big in this'' Fag/Festive PINK CAR to the scrapies!!!

Mak Dizzle - Agg to the max
:cool:
Hmmmm, Mak - feeling a little insecure/confused about your sexuality perhaps?:p

After all - AGG does stand for A Gay Guy :eek: :D :D

Oct 28, 2003
south central bookham
Originally posted by Mario
stickers on hopper = agg
sweatbands on knuckles = agg
mistmatching proflex = agg

shooting an impy tho = not agg...

reasonably agg but loses agg points for the impy...

:)

man we are all so e-cool ;)
say what?????

my gun is soo agg

it is the original pimp

and if it aint agg just ask funky (just manc) bout what it did to him in germany.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Now I am completely secure about my sexuality (christ sakes, I've been abroad with the Jaguars this year a few times!!!) but Glen certainly does have issues. Unfortunately pink doesn't go with his hair, I've tried telling him this but he won't listen.

Who am I to try and stop certain fashion suicide. I say go and jump Stongle!!! :cool: