Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air Fill

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
Hey im hoping this might be my last post regarding actually getting started!!

So ive got my marker and all my gear....

Ive got a rough idea of where to go to play....

Ive even got paintballs and a range a home to practice my aim and familiarise myself with my gear.

Only problem is I cant find anywhere to fill my air supply!!

Can anyone suggest anywhere in Greater Manchester that will fill my 3000psi 0.8l air tank?

Ive tried Paintball Planet but they only fill CO2

As always help and advice appreciated!

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Air Fills

Most scuba shops / dive centres are willing to fill your air system providing it is in test, however they normally will not have the correct adaptors to connect their filling station / dive tank to your paintball air system.

What I did before I got my own dive tank was I bought a Din Fill Rig for £30 from the classified's and then took this and my air system down to my local dive shop for fills.

Be mindful however that little bottle you have with the funny looking regulator on it is alien to them, and some may be unwilling to 'risk' filling it so it is best to enquire first before spending out any money on a fill rig. If your really really really serious about paintball then just go out and by a scuba tank and fill rig. You'll have as much air as you will ever need for practice and maintenance testing.

Hope helpful.

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
Hey Tom,

Do you supply any of the above mentioned stuff? And is this good advice/the way I should go?

I have never messed with air tanks etc in the past and am keen to avoid blowing myself up tryin to fill my own air tank... is it a relatively easy/safe process?