Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air or CO2

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
after that many attempts you would have thought that they could at least make it LOOK pretty. at least that way wou could excuse its crap performance.
If your deciding between a 5.0 and a 6.0
5.0 every time. Cheaper, more reliable. and who the hell wants a talking grip frame that shouts "GOGOGO" at the start of a game. (as if paintballs whizzing past your ears wasnt a good enough indication)

Also - dont diss infernos. They are some of the best site, and basic markers out there. Reliable, and pretty accurate. Fine for rec ballers. Ive seen many a "good" player being taken out by them. and if the barrel is clean and the paint is good, they are pretty accurate too. (no i dont work for belsales)

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
Billy, I'm well aware of the reputations of Infernos - I've even recommended them as starter guns on some newbie threads. The point being is that the site running them presumably has to know what is the best size of paint to use with them and set them up so they don't chug liquid all day - or else you have the cr@ppy day I did using them!

;)

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
fair enough
No offence meant.
I just feel that they are a god send, as the site markers where i work previous to the infernos were VERY tired old spyders.
And if ya wanted a problematic day, they would delivery every time.