Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air rifle for sale

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Relisted after me getting fed up with daft airgun-specific forum's rules on exclusive listings :tsk:

Beech stocked BSA Lightning XL .22.

Break barrel rifle, ambidexterous stock, integrated silencer. Has only had approx 150 pellets through it from new and is in fantastic condition with just a couple of tiny marks on the wood (shown in images 3 & 4).

Can come with a Hawke Eclipse 3-9x50 IR (illuminated reticle - can light up the crosshairs red or green at different brightness levels for low-light shooting) scope, which is in perfect working condition - although no battery for the IR currently installed, takes a standard CR2032 coin cell.

Rifle with scope installed & scope glass covers is £240.

Price without the scope or scope mounts is £200.

These go for £280 new and scope is £70, so grab yourselves a bargain. ;) I'll chuck in a 2/3rds full tin of decent quality pellets too.

It's only available to over 18s on collection from Grays, Essex.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Thanks for the suggestion - already listed on there. My experience has been that there are loads of tyre kickers and time wasters on there too (although I did have a great hassle-free sale of a rifle cabinet to be fair) - spent Sat morning twiddling my thumbs waiting for a supposed 'buyer' who never bothered to arrive or let me know he wasn't coming. You get a better class of buyer on here!

This is still available.