Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

all american vs smart parts daddy barrel

bbjonny07

Jun 28, 2002
Visit site
which is a better barrel all american or the big daddy barrel. i have heard that all american is good for guiet. but the big daddy is like a boomstick in accuracy. could someone help me out?:rolleyes:

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Well the Big Daddy (is apperently) the back of an All American and the fron of a tear drop.

I got a big daddy and have never had a problem it is accurate and sweet to use (Impy).

Hope this helps. Boom stick also good so there it is just a personal choice,

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
the big D is far better, also if u want to use a freak all u need is the back and an insert and u can use the freak. I hav used a big D for ages and finded t much better than my AA

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
AAs rock

m8 it is usually ur setup that affects ur accuracy i find. for example, my impy with a freak is bollocks, but my cocker with a boomstick is dead on target. but having tried both the AA and big Daddy, get an AA they shoot very accurately, and are fairly quiet. Infact, if u can afford it, get a boomstick, they are incredible! even my impy shoots accurately with 1! and they have excellent shoot through properties. much much better than those of the freak or BigD, so either and AA or a boomy really m8. by the way what gun have u got?:cool:

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Jordans

do u know Jordan Amer? nope didn't think so. he is a friend of mine from up north. it is his bigD i shot and even he said it sucked more then alan wards mum does

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
tom tom, keep ur home life at home

no tom tom unlike u my head is nowhere near my anus. i don't know whether it is a popular pastime of urs, but most ppl know what is entailed by inserting any part of the body into ones own or sum1 elses anus. it is not particularly hygenic either. (final comment deleted by moderator)