Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All my kit FS *UK* pics

BLADE3113

Paintball Padwan
Jan 30, 2007
Inverness-ish
I'm not really in the mood for splitting at the moment guys, going to see how the sale pans out, but thank you for the offers. If I split, I will do a major edit and tell you all about it!
Ta,
Swooop
No probs mate,much appreciated.Good luck,but not too much cos i want the stuff! :D

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
I'll happily vouch for this guy and glady ferry kit to dartford or most places in the southeast on his behalf.

Give me a shout if you want to part with your camo headwrap bro...i pay top dollar:D

Andy

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
Andy dude, the wrap holds my brains in, you don't want that. It's dirty. 450 quid for the headband and I'll throw in a free bag of playing kit :D

x22 - I'm not sure how much I want for the proto, what was your offer going to be (you can pm it if you like...) and we'll see.

Hmmm if the shooter goes there could be a mass splitting involved.
Let's have no breath holding though.

See you all soon
Regards
Swooop

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
The axis are black/grey, sorry it's a bit of a shoddy pic! LemonadeX, IF I slpit and IF whoever buys the gun doesn't want it, perhaps you might be in luck! I've been innundated with "can I have the third allen key from the left" pm's and I am coming more round to the idea of splitting, but I would really like to shift the shooter first. Or the whole lot!
Any offers?
Regards,
Swooop
P.S I don't do paypal :)