Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Alot for sale (Mini, Upgrades, jersey/pants and more...)

wrenny

Jun 2, 2011
Derbyshire
Hey there,

So im leaving the sport as im now into downhill MTB which is mad expensive and highly dangerous so just trying to raise some funds for parts etc...

I have alot for sale and would prefer it all togo as a job lot but chances of that are slim. As im leaving the sport im not too fussed about top dollar for the items but reasonable offers (i will however put a guide price down)

BUYER IS EXPECTED TO COVER PAYPAL FEES + POSTAGE (postage to be specified next to each item) IF YOU ARE LOCAL WE COULD ARRANGE FACE TO FACE EXCHANGE TO KEEP THINGS CHEAP (im located in derbyshire my local site is NPF Bassetts Pole) but a deposit will be required via paypal befor i take the trip up.

So without further delay...

1) Invert Mini dust black (gen3) SOLD

for the marker im after £180ish given all the mods but as stated just want a sale - postage on this will be £10 due to it being large box etc...

2) Jersey SOLD

Eclipse Distortion Jersey (Large)

Mint condition no threading - also this jersey was always worn over a T-shirt so no sweat marks

3) Pants

NXE Elevation Pants (large) used a couple times no ripping everything checks out.

£25+ £5 postage

4) Mask

Profiller Grill with a thermal lens but cant remember the brand to the lens only remember i got it off LIPS 2 years ago

£20 + £5 postage

5) Air bottle SOLD

Empire EU regulated bottle 48cu 3000psi dated 5-2018 so well in date

6) Hopper

Halo V35 loader no mods with this standard lid and motor

£30 + £6 postage

7) Gloves

Eclipse Distortion full finger gloves - NEVER USED!!!

£15 + £3 postage

REMEMBER IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL CALCULATE 3.4% OF THE SALE AND THEN ADD IT ONTOP.

Shipping to UK Only

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Just out of curiosity. What sort of parts are you after? only reason I'm asking. I've got a bike i'm thinking of stripping as it doesn't get used.

wrenny

Jun 2, 2011
Derbyshire
hey bud i have the bike its just odd bits like new riding shoes and body armour as its abit rough hahaha

for any potential buyers im open to offers for the marker as stated this all must go!