The Home Of European Paintball

Am I entitled to a refund???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Robbyt, this has already been suggested to you previously from what o hear? Do you want the gun fixing or not? Stop calling everyone liars and listen. You have been offered the replacement part, how about we wait till you get it then do as I suggested? Otherwise were going round in circles and very soon you'll be on your own

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Firstly i dont care abut the paint on the inside... i am just bringing it out there that u are stating different facts on here than u are in PM to me...
BUT the main problem i have is that you are lieing.. in the PM to me you said this.. "Right, ive had a word with a few people, mods etc, who have advised that im within my rights not to refund you"

this message clearly states that u inboxed one of the moderators here and thay have told u that u dont have to refund me!!! when you clearly havent!!!!! I am willing to bet u asked ur close mate or no-body at all!!

BUT my main problem is, IF you lie about a simple thing like asking a mod when u didnt... how do i know your not lieing when you said you checked the gun???
How can i trust you when you lie about simple things like this??

I have never once up to now said anything bad against u.. i have always said u are a genuine guy... but all i have to go on is u lieing to me and a broken gun that i paid alot of money for!!!

how do i know that u didnt break it last time u used it and then sent it to me like that??? how do i know u didnt put it together wrong??

and now u say this is ur last response?? well this is getting childish to me.. Because it seems like ur throwing your toys out the pram beause your contradicting yourself..

DONT get me wrong, i have nothing against you, and i dont mean this to be offesive.. but u keep going on about how im not seeing it from your point of veiw.. but i doubt u have seen it from mine....

Here's a fact you're not going to like.

When you buy something second hand, you are not ENTITLED to any recourse. If you want a warranty buy a brand new one from a shop.

Get the seal replaced, they've gotta go sometime and you've been unlucky. To be honest you're the one making a bit of a meal of things here.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
cheers mate.. and thats a fairly good idea actually..

If you send me the seal, i will send the gun to either a shop, or individual that is well known on here and is able to check the gun.. I WILL PAY for the the postage to them and back, and I WILL PAY for the seal to be fitted and for the service... BUT if they find anything else wrong with the gun that you have lied about.. Wether it is o-rings, or broken parts inside.. i will charge all of my cost onto you!

i think that is fair.. because if you are telling the truth there will be no other problems and it wont cost u a penny.. BUT if you are lieing then you will receive a bill for the service, postage and parts needed to be replaced???

I personally think this is fair.. who else agrees???

You're not making me like you here. Who is to say you haven't properly f*cked the gun yourself? You've admitted to having it apart??

Reactions: mrb2287

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
You're not making me like you here. Who is to say you haven't properly f*cked the gun yourself? You've admitted to having it apart??
yes mate but only after i tested it.. i shot the gun and thats when the seal went and the screw..

and i have no reason to damage the gun.. either way i loose out money..

Robbyt, this has already been suggested to you previously from what o hear? Do you want the gun fixing or not? Stop calling everyone liars and listen. You have been offered the replacement part, how about we wait till you get it then do as I suggested? Otherwise were going round in circles and very soon you'll be on your own

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
thats what im doing mate.. waiting for the seal.. will get someone who knows what they are doing to fit it.. and if they check it and find that there are more problems, then getting him to contribute..

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
yes mate but only after i tested it.. i shot the gun and thats when the seal went and the screw..

and i have no reason to damage the gun.. either way i loose out money..
And here is the issue, how do I know you're not lying??

How many times to you need to be told? Seals go. Get over it. Get used to it if you want to shoot a CO2 pistol.

It boils down to this. you've bought the gun and it's sprung a leak, the seller has offered to send you the right seal for it. Count your blessings, he's perfectly within his rights to tell you to do one.

Reactions: Bon

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
And here is the issue, how do I know you're not lying??

How many times to you need to be told? Seals go. Get over it. Get used to it if you want to shoot a CO2 pistol.

It boils down to this. you've bought the gun and it's sprung a leak, the seller has offered to send you the right seal for it. Count your blessings, he's perfectly within his rights to tell you to do one.
i understand seals go and brake, as i have had pistols which have done simmilar

and give me 1 reason to lie mate :)

i have already stated that i loose money either way

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
i understand seals go and brake, as i have had pistols which have done simmilar

and give me 1 reason to lie mate :)

i have already stated that i loose money either way

So I don't see the problem.

You understand what I've said, you're not ENTITLED to a refund, replacement part en route, there is no problem here.

Thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.