The Home Of European Paintball

Am I entitled to a refund???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
It's not my place to give out his personal contact number but I will talk to him

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
cheers buddie.. i have pm'd him my number, and if he gives me a ring then this can all get sorted :)

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Im the seller, as ive said to this guy, the marker was tested with two out of the three mags prior to sending, only reason i didnt test with the first strike mag was because i didnt have any first strike, the gun was in perfect working condition upon sending (tested prior to) was also used at my local walkon the week prior to sending with no issues and also at NVS the week prior to that, im well know for being incredibly anal with all my guns so this was in really good working condition, as was all of the accessories sent with the marker.

All that has happened is an oring has broken, which ive said to the seller, happens on all markers from BT4s to EGOs so whether this occurred because of bad timing and was just due a change when he fired it, user error and hed put a CO2 sparklet in incorrectly, or whether it was because he'd taken the marker to pieces and put something back in the wrong place??
i dont know all i know is that i sent out an immaculate working marker for a good price and am having complaints and 50million emails because an oring has broke, which by the way ive offered to send out to the buyer because im a nice guy, im under no obligation to do so but i will because i dont want the buying being upset.

Theres only so many emails i can reply to and i chose to stop responding last night because it wasnt going anywhere, you didnt listen to a thing i said.

Any contact with me now Robby will be done on this page so please stop sending me PMs

Last edited:

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
i have listened... at its not an o-ring as sucha... is the main bolt seal.. that must have had some wear or damage when it was sent because its thick and a big seal to just break..
I can understand were your comming from, but u dont understand were i am comming from... If you brought a gun off of someone you do not know and it came broken, then you would act simmilarly to me..

I have has a tb8 before and i know that i put the co2 is correctly.... and i have said this a million times... i took the top of the gun off AFTER the thing went pop and started hissing!!! so i couldnt have put it together wrong!!

I have given you my number.. if u contact me then we can sort this out now...

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Im the seller, as ive said to this guy, the marker was tested with two out of the three mags prior to sending, only reason i didnt test with the first strike mag was because i didnt have any first strike, the gun was in perfect working condition upon sending (tested prior to) was also used at my local walkon the week prior to sending with no issues and also at NVS the week prior to that, im well know for being incredibly anal with all my guns so this was in really good working condition, as was all of the accessories sent with the marker.

All that has happened is an oring has broken, which ive said to the seller, happens on all markers from BT4s to EGOs so whether this occurred because of bad timing and was just due a change when he fired it, user error and hed put a CO2 sparklet in incorrectly, or whether it was because he'd taken the marker to pieces and put something back in the wrong place??
i dont know all i know is that i sent out an immaculate working marker for a good price and am having complaints and 50million emails because an oring has broke, which by the way ive offered to send out to the buyer because im a nice guy, im under no obligation to do so but i will because i dont want the buying being upset.

Theres only so many emails i can reply to and i chose to stop responding last night because it wasnt going anywhere, you didnt listen to a thing i said.

Any contact with me now Robby will be done on this page so please stop sending me PMs
and i also understand that o-rings and bits do go and that cant be helped.. but we are not going to sort this chasing our tails..

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Im not going to call you mate, as i say any response from myself will be kept on this thread now so it is clear to all to see.

As ive said i will send you the oring out to the same address, which is all that is wrong with the marker even though it was 100% working when it was sent to you.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
what about the screw that flew out when i tested it?? that shouldnt happen..... because it seems like the gun needs a service if things like this are happening....

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
the screw was fine when i had it, it may of loosened out of the hole getting shot about by the parcel force guys, i dont know, just put it back in hole, and been having a play about with my mates T9.1 over the weekend, we were unable to make that screw shoot out of anywhere, even putting the screw on top of the mag loose, so that is what is leading me to believe it was down to yourself stripping the gun and putting something back together incorrectly.

Your acting like you've received a big box of scrap when its plain to see its all been well looked after.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Iv seen and used this gun myself recently and couldn't fault it! I regularly make a joke of this guy over just how anal he is with ALL his gear. Looks to me like your trying it on abit to get some cash back. Really makes my blood boil when people do that!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
the screw was fine when i had it, it may of loosened out of the hole getting shot about by the parcel force guys, i dont know, just put it back in hole, and been having a play about with my mates T9.1 over the weekend, we were unable to make that screw shoot out of anywhere, even putting the screw on top of the mag loose, so that is what is leading me to believe it was down to yourself stripping the gun and putting something back together incorrectly.

Your acting like you've received a big box of scrap when its plain to see its all been well looked after.
mate you still havent listened to a big thing i keeeep saying...... i took the top off the gun AFTER i tested it.... and i havent gassed it up scince..... so you cant try put the blame on me like that..

and dude when i got it the whole of the insides were covered in green paint..

Status
Not open for further replies.