Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Am i the only one?

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
The fuel tanks have a stanless steel liner not a bladder so no problems storing them with no pressure.
Arh Ok cool thanks.

if you want to have the most slimline reg possible take your gauge off and put a plug in there, then fit the low profile burst disks instead of the standard style ones. that way all you have is the fill nipple and if you position it straight up the way (either with an adjustable reg like myth g2 or ninja pro, or with an oring between the reg and asa) then you'll have no problems.
This is exactly what i was thinking of doing with my current reg. I don't really fancy a new reg because like mentioned above, i think my wrist will just hit the bottle with the shorter regs. Are there any rules that say i have to have a gauge on my bottle? People earlier made it sound like you do.

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
I fitted two ninja pros to my botles fully adjustable ,put the gauges wherever you desire.
Sorted.
I had a look at some yesterday. They're really nice regs but i think the shortness of them will make it so the bottle gets in my way. The size of my current setup is perfect for me apart from the burst disks and gauge getting in my way.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
This is exactly what i was thinking of doing with my current reg. I don't really fancy a new reg because like mentioned above, i think my wrist will just hit the bottle with the shorter regs. Are there any rules that say i have to have a gauge on my bottle? People earlier made it sound like you do.
Nope there's no safety rules requiring gauges whatsoever, just the usual that tanks are in date and properly tested. a gauge is only there for reference so if you are filling up after every game/point then you don't really need it anyway.

Hopefully it goes without saying but you need to have burst disks in case of a failure in the reg but if you get those guerilla ones you'll be fine.

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Nope there's no safety rules requiring gauges whatsoever, just the usual that tanks are in date and properly tested. a gauge is only there for reference so if you are filling up after every game/point then you don't really need it anyway.

Hopefully it goes without saying but you need to have burst disks in case of a failure in the reg but if you get those guerilla ones you'll be fine.
Sweet cheers fella. Makes perfect sense but it's always worth checking. :p

magicmonkey

Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
I was looking at the "pro" burst disks and noticed it says the following...

"NOTE: GA Pro Burst Disks are only recommended to be used with Guerrilla Air Regulators. No extensive tests have been done with regulators from other manufactuers. It is not recommended to use GA Pro Burst Disks with regulators other than GA Myth regulators for safety purposes."

Is this just some crap they say to try and get you to buy the GA regs? I was told i can put them on pretty much any reg. Anyone actually done this?

andreasa83

Oct 12, 2011
i had the same problem almost, what i manage to do was that loosend that screw there right to the "nuclear sign" just a liiitle bit, then i just screwed the bottle a little bit and tightened the screw again.

All i had to do was to move it 1-2 mm thou since it was just cutting me. Not sure if you could do this but maybe.

andreasa83

Oct 12, 2011
i found this out after my other bottle kinda started to rotate on itself when i tried unscrew it from my marker.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i had the same problem almost, what i manage to do was that loosend that screw there right to the "nuclear sign" just a liiitle bit, then i just screwed the bottle a little bit and tightened the screw again.

All i had to do was to move it 1-2 mm thou since it was just cutting me. Not sure if you could do this but maybe.
i wouldn't go deliberately doing this, i'm no expert when it comes to air systems but deliberately loosening a part that is meant to be snug while under like 800psi of pressure probably isn't the smartest idea.