The Home Of European Paintball

ammo vests

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by joe bob
Ime looking for a fairly cheep but high capacity load vest.
can anybody sudjest somthing.
Vest don't get made anymore Idema made some way way back you might find one on E-bay other than that find a player with a harness/belted arrangement ask to try it out and decide from there, DYE. Rase, Planet (Jacko), Redz and Extreme Rage are all good but each is slightly differnet in their approach and fit so get scrounging to try some out :)

mark the voice of reasoned logic prevales and as usual hes talking sence ;)

Don't laugh I have not got round to getting a pack and have been borrowing all sorts. Whilst the jako dose the job and is very reasonably priced. I find it slips all over the shop being a girlie and much as I do like pies going in in the middle I find it doesnt really "fit" and developes a life of it's own.

um I am sure if I wiggle enough I could shimmy my pots to the frount ;)

PVC is great and yes dose wipe clean lol but no good for wood land lol not that mine has left the nutral zone ;)

Puffy is also right I have seen him runnning and his pack don't move he is lovley and cuddly question is are you doing it up tight enough?

sparklie think I need a reds pack they moulded best to feminine curves :D

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Running

Sparklie please dont day things like you have seen me running i told my team it was against my religion so they wouldnt ask me to do stuff like that, maybe it was me waddling up the field or something and you mistook it for running...

dont believe her lads you should leave me at the back where i can shoot your allocation for you.

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
Now I know your problem and its one of two things
1. your not as ample as you think ans should have got the smaller size pod pack.
2. you have been spending way to much time around midgetfista and he has persuaded you that p.v.c is an ideal playing material due to its wipe clean:eek: properties.

Note to self: Never go to the Ilse of Man, as those manx's are downright strange.:D
In reply:

Yes we are strange, and mostly dangerous when confronted in direct sunlight (on a Tuesday)

I see you heard about Midge taking up softair, I believe that PVC is their prefered gaming ware.