Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ammo

lol ammo god help us ok take on firm slap on the wrist and don't do it again naughty boy :rolleyes:

Paintballs to fire.
Well zap does cheep and cheerfull and some times they can be good.

We need to know your location really to give you the best advise and know what is avalible to you.

US ballers get way cheeper every thing than us whilst some of our european ballers are only just getting going and no not the russians;)

diablo are very good blaze is alway good and reliable and midnight is great untill it gets too cold hell this summer we had a few weeks were the midnight was better than the blaze. Even us tourney baller were shooting midnight.

They also do a rec ball which is really good quality but cheeper.

midnight and rec both don't winter well ok so just don't bother once it gets cold you will have soup.

Shearer is nice but very expencive I still have scares from a bad batch so not a personal fave.

The best advise I can give is go to a reconised supplier ask to see what you are buying and if they have any open. This will all sound so simple, check it's round, it should be shiney (a very fine coating of oil) firm and not have any flat spots.

good luck happy balling
;)

Toryboy

Give in to the Dark Side!
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Well zap does cheep and cheerfull and some times they can be good.

diablo are very good blaze is alway good and reliable and midnight is great untill it gets too cold hell this summer we had a few weeks were the midnight was better than the blaze. Even us tourney baller were shooting midnight.

They also do a rec ball which is really good quality but cheeper.

Shearer is nice but very expencive I still have scares from a bad batch so not a personal fave.
hmmm sum1 has it in for Zap :-P but the bigger question is what has shearer dun for u miss sparklie to get an Ok vote?

Guess the diablo user ^^^

go for Zap m8 ;) like the young lady said cheap but is slightly more reliable than made out.
(sorry i have to say it cos i use it)
diablo is ok though ;-)

yes I do shoot diablo although I have shot most things including zap and been shot at with them.

Zap is a cheep ball, persoanlly I don't like the fill and after kidderminster I had huge bruises from bounces on the breack they were there for months.

I have shot nelson too and sherer or shredder as I call it and sorry for my bad speling.

I have scars all up one hand, they are three years old now and nowere near as impressive as they were and they did bleed for 3 weeks I kid you not.

You get bad runs with all brands sadly they are not as consistent as we would like :(

If you are nt tied to any brand then shoot what suits your gun and whats best at the time ask most people will be happy to help.

sparklie pragmatic diplomatic free spirt

;)