Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

An interesting fact about yourself......

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
At the Campaign Cup 2003 I got beaten and bottled up by gypsies and have an "H" shaped scar on my forehead as a result. For the remainder of the tournament I was reffered to as Harry Pottor or Arnold Rimmer.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
At the age of about 3 or 4 after escaping my mum's view I managed to get into the main power room for M&S in Bristol and turn off power for the whole building :)

As you can imagine there was quite a big overhaul of their safety procedures after that.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I am 38 and have never broken a bone in my body,

But,

Have had several accidents and have had stitches in the following areas;
Head - Twice
Tongue
Right Arse Cheek - now have a 6 inch scar

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
When I was about 3, my Mum and Dad where buying a new car.

Me and my brother managed to get into a car, which happened to be automatic (don't ask why it was running, cause I have no idea). My brother must have been messing around with the gear stick, and I pressed the accelerator down... Lets just say that day we had to buy 3 damaged cars :p

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
I have some outer pieces of my tounge missing, taken out by my teeth slamming together, in my youth I was sat down I pulled a Bullworker down but the straps against my knees, lost my grip and the danmed thing sprang back and hit me on the underside of my jaw.

I spat out toungey chunks and lots of blood :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I have tiny, near invisible, scars all over my face from riding my tricycle off of my grandparents patio aged 3 or 4 and falling face first into a rose bush.

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
I have a huge fear of needles after a doctor tried 37 times to get a drip into me. They tried back of both my hands, inside of my elbows, tops of my feet and eventually inside of my wrist. I now can't even look at a needle on t.v.
Last time I was in hospital was for a dislocated shoulder. I was told I'll just need local anisthetic before they popped my shoulder I started freaking out a bit and told the nurse (with the doc present) that I don't like needles so I really don't want to see it. To which the doctor replies "what like this one?". I broke his jaw and the nurse told him he deserved it and didn't see anything other then him slipping over.