Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

and so a pattern forms!

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Right now from what i'm hearing the major sponsors and top level teams are getting pissed off with the Millennium board. Kinda like when the PSP and the NPPL split (i.e WDP walked away to create a super tourney) Now is it just me thinking this or will all this bollocks that's going round at the moment just make it that much easier for WDP/ NPPL to cross over the pond and run a successful tourney over here? I mean it sounds like the Tigers and shockwave will be pissed after this tourney as well as Nexus not being at all pleased with all that gone on before. Add to that the Ducklings, RL, and all the others with an X ball interest and you got a problem. I mean you go to a top tourney to see the best play ball and try and compete. If the NPPL set up a "taster tourney" and all the top Pro teams in Europe back it then its goodbye Millennium series!

Thats my take on it anyway!

Ken

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
i think

That its a shame that the X Ball has become a devisive issue rather than 'The Show'

BUT

As much as I enjoyed playing it the future seems to be with 7 man. One high profile mover in the industry (a company rather than an individual) feels that the sport needs teams at the top end playing the same format than those whom aspire.

They are investing much cash to that end.

The Millennium will see this through - just that at the moment we all may be seeing some reallity.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Milhouse : I couldn't have said it better !

Mark : It would seem as tho, to me at least, that this debacle in Portugal plays right into the hands of any potential critics of the Millennium.
You would think that after all the f##k ups they have made over recent months, they would have made damn sure that their first opportunity to run an event with X-Ball tagged on was going to be a success.

It would also seem to me that if any alternate circuit were on offer next year, that had a proven track record with regard to professional promotion, then the Millennium might well have a real problem.
I mean, at the moment, they ain't exactly doing themselves any favours are they !

There is just way too much self-interest flourishing within the Millennium Board at the moment. Some of the guys are cool, but others ?
Hmmmmmmm.

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Oh my god!!!!

I'm beginning to think like Robbo. Someone shoot me quick!;)

Seriously though i have thought that in the past Pete's stance on some of the millennium's actions have been a little extreme. I know some of the stuff has seriously pissed him off and i aint privy to as much as a 10th of the info he must have access to but i have felt that sometimes maybe just a little over reaction on his part might have occured.

However this latest screw up shows yet again bad planning on the millennium's part and goes on to reinforce some of Pete's earlier points about self interest.

You see Pete eventually you can convert the unitelligent!

:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh my god!!!!

Originally posted by Milhouse
I'm beginning to think like Robbo. Someone shoot me quick!;)
Seriously though i have thought that in the past Pete's stance on some of the millennium's actions have been a little extreme. I know some of the stuff has seriously pissed him off and i aint privy to as much as a 10th of the info he must have access to but i have felt that sometimes maybe just a little over reaction on his part might have occured.
However this latest screw up shows yet again bad planning on the millennium's part and goes on to reinforce some of Pete's earlier points about self interest.
You see Pete eventually you can convert the unitelligent!
:D
Millhouse, I am toying with the notion of blurting it all out coz something they had been discussing as a proposal to shut me up has really pissed me off.........I will see how long my powers of self control can triumph :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: Oh my god!!!!

Originally posted by Robbo
Millhouse, I am toying with the notion of blurting it all out coz something they had been discussing as a proposal to shut me up has really pissed me off.........I will see how long my powers of self control can triumph :)
Let it all out big guy!

Paul
:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: Oh my god!!!!

Originally posted by Robbo
Hee hee, trust you Collier, to wanna see big agg in Millenniumsville :)
In my own time Paul, in my own time.........
lol. I just don't understand, last season the Millenium seemed to be able to do no wrong, putting out the best tournaments cultimating in the best series world wide.
So far this season we've had nothing but uturns, and psp'esque behaviour. Whats going on??? Surely complatency hasn't got the better of the board??

Paul
:)