Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Andy piper..Paintball Joker

kartmann187

Kick your arse
Jul 9, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
Now.. here is a man that has been in the business a good few years... He has talked to many people and made a lot of friends... and seen a great deal of paintball...

He is always there cracking a joke or two (at someone's expense normally).. But we let him off as he is a funny guy...

But here is the question....

Does anyone have any funny storeys about the GREAT Andy Piper they would like to share with the paintball world.. So we can have a laugh on him...

I wait to read the replies...

Sorry Pips you challenged me..

kartmann187

Kick your arse
Jul 9, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
Come on paintballers... There must be some good storeys out there... After comp drinks... stag do's...

I think you must all have one storey that is funny....

Come on.. tell everyone on Paintballer....

kartmann187

Kick your arse
Jul 9, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
This can not be happening... There must be some funny things that have heppened to Piper in the Past...

TJ come on you must now something about this strange bloke...

Rob(Sting)

Jul 18, 2001
south east
Visit site
Ice cold beer

How about the last day in toulouse when a certain mr piper had two cans of ice cold beer poured over his head by moir, not that funny granted but I found the whole experience extreamly satifying couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke. Many threats of retribution have been made but nothing has arisen as of yet

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Think the funniest thing was the look on pipers face when the pole attacked him in his hire car in Tolouse, apparantly it took weeks for the stains to come out of his clothing

"Le Pole dans le voiture"