Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 1

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Fish said:
that happens everywhere in the world, they make you pay for aesthetics... not suprising it appears in a very visual based sport :)
Does it?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
not being sarcastic there are we fly :(

ill take it as you aren't and edit if you were, nasty man :p, well, i do loads of other things and nearly always, you pay firstly for the production costs; shipping; the dealers +40% mark-up price... etc, and secondly for the actual look of it. examples of this in other sports are: snowboards, wakeboards... etc in music you have all the instruments (i just bought a new teaching drum kit, that set me back just over £500, and i have exactly the same one again, but only used by myself, not grubby little kiddies, in a beasty faded green to black... cost me £100 more...)

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
not being sarcastic there are we fly
Not on purpose mate:)

WDP are the only paintball company I've dealt with that charge more for a fade colour, but yeah I agree with your non paintball related comments.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
sloth charge more for anno'ing two colours or a fade, why shouldn't the major manufacturers??? although sp and planet and some other companies dont exactly turn out faded things do they, apart from the odd special ones like the mountain dew shocker that was green to black fade and other small lines of production... and dye practically fade most of their markers so them suddenly charging more would sort of take the pis* really.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Yeah, none of the fools on PBN liked the new look either. Figures. Everybody loved the G7, 06 Speed and Ga+ when they came out, and I hated them. Now this comes out and I love it, and everybody else hates it. I just don't get you people though. All I've heard for the last 3 years is that *insert any gun (DM4/5/6/C, Ego, Timmy, Shocker, et al) here* is smaller, lighter, and faster than the Angel. So WDP releases an Angel smaller and lighter than any other gun on the market, complete with a 4 piece barrel kit, full tool kit, ASA out of the box, clamping feedneck, modular break-beams (covering every other complaint launched against WDP over the same period of time), and you gotta piss on that too? I mean, I know it's not nearly as exciting as Planet stripping some parts off the Ego and selling it with a cool, new name, but hey, it's something.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
who's taking the piss out of anything but the looks ? I love angels,always have and have spent thousands with WDP over the last couple of years ...doesnt take away from the fact that IMO its a butt ugly gun ..however if it shoots better and feels better than my SL66 i'll shoot it.

the only reason I stopped shooting angels was because I picked up an ego and couldnt get back into the angel bulk after that.maybe this will re-dress the issue ..and I really do hope that this takes the market by storm

L.i.P.S

I can honestly say that the pictures do not do the look of the gun any justice. When you hold it feel it and look at the quality of the build you will see this is second to none in that department. The barrel system is lighter than an ultra lite and as well made. This Angel is massive value for money. As far as the second hand market DMS, Egos are all now trading for in some cases only half there original cost, the simple question is if they are that good why are you selling them so cheap??
As far as how it shoots you can all try it and make your own minds up.....
We are waiting for our first lot to come in and we will make a test gun available for anyone who wants to try before you buy, all you need to do is call us.01707 325007.