Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel a1 fly Joy D for trade

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Hi guys,

Got my Joy Division a1 fly up for sale here. Lovely gat but didnt feel right in my hands (personel preference) so im looking for something new from a trade or at least cash to buy something new :LOL:
Bought the marker off of here mid december time and i have only used it a a couple of times putting only about 2 cases through it myself before deciding it wasnt the gat for me.
It airs up and shoots real sweet and very reliable.

The marker comes with The box/case, angel tool kit, manual, all 3 standard barrel backs + the extra barrel kit so 6 different sized barrel backs in total, The 14" composite lepord print tip and a 16" tip.
The marker has the general wear expected on places such the barrel tips and on the reg (shown in pics).

Proof: http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee448/09labouchard/angel a1 fly joy D/?action=view&current=152f9276-8354-44da-9adf-2d38abd67801.jpg
Other pics: http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee448/09labouchard/angel a1 fly joy D/

For the gat I am looking for £260 posted to your door as thats what I paid for the marker in December but to be honest I would rather trade for another marker.
Trades:
Pretty much anything ego's 07+, geo1/geo+, autocockers, dye guns ect. offer up what you've got and i'll take a look, worst i can say is no :D

If marker is bought I will use paypal only buyer pay's fee's (+4%)
If marker is traded I would want to use a 3rd party as its safer that way.
Thanks for looking
Elliot

**Can get people to vouch for me and the marker if needed**

Last edited:

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
I'm tempted...I'll have a think about it, what offer were you thinking out of curiosity?

hello mate, sorry not got back to you. had some one die in the family im gonna be taking time out of balling so will be in touch in few weeks with my offer if 1) i can afford to 2) you still have it.