Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1 with extras for sale.

den656

Jul 12, 2010
Afternoon all, today i am sticking up for sale my Angel A1, has always been reliable for myself and worked faultlessly, had an issue with the detents the other week,but they have just been replaced with shiny new ones , everything else is all good, internals are standard bar having a Booster Bolt 2 fitted , it comes complete in the original box ( the box is fairly tatty to be honest) the 3 original gloss black inserts which are .691 , .693 and .695 and the proper tip which is gloss black with a red fade tip ,full Angel tool kit and manual , the marker itself cosmetically is good,no major chips,or scratches,but a few minor marks as i use my markers and don't keep them in a cupboard lol .
I am also including an Angel threaded Stiffi which is carbon fibre and the red in it goes well with the marker,and my backup hopper which is a Torque loader in decent condition too , pricewise i am looking for SOLD to Tash all in which includes posting to the UK, or you are welcome to collect i live in Birmingham,but am in Telford most weekends ,obviously i can lower the price a little if you collect, any questions or if you need any extra pics let me know , cheers,Dennis .

Last edited:
Reactions: desponge

den656

Jul 12, 2010
How about the hopper what lol ? ,if you mean would i sell it seperate i would rather not at the moment as i would ideally just like to sell everything in one fell swoop,if nothing happens in a few days i will see,cheers,Dennis .

Lee22

Apr 7, 2012
sorry, i might of skipped over the part where you said the loader was included. why are you getting rid of it all?

den656

Jul 12, 2010
Lol,no worries , this is my backup kit, but i have an A1 and a rotor for my main,and it is getting a bit of a pain having backup kit that i don't ever really use ,so for the main part of the year this all sits in my bag gathering dust,and could do with the cash to fund buying other paintball geat to go into my bag and gather dust :confused: ,cheers .

Lee22

Apr 7, 2012
im waiting for a transfer to clear before ive got any money but as soon as it does i'll pm you about your paypal details.

den656

Jul 12, 2010
That would be nice :) , sure give me a shout if all goes to plan for you ,cheers .

Lee22

Apr 7, 2012
how is it shooting now that you put the new detents in and do you have a rough estimate on how much paint you've put through it?