Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel AIR on cocker?

Slackbrother

Aug 13, 2001
Northpole
anyone tried an angel air on a cocker?

im not an expert on air systems.. so.. here it goes: since the A.I.R is HP, does it fit for a cocker which is a LP marker?

thanks

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Yes you can do it, Manike has one on his Spearhead cocker and to do it you would have to put a secondary reg inline...you can use the AIR on its own, though I don't believe it is consistant as it is advertised (I do use an AIR but I have a secondary reg as well...it is on an Angel but the concept is the same). A secondary regulator will smooth out most inconsistancies you will get from the main regulator...in this case an AIR.

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
If your cocker is lp, I would imagine you already have a decent vertical reg already. My cocker isn't lp, but I have an ergo reg as well as my armaggedon which is double regulated anyway i think.

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
I have A.I.R on my DYE Ultralite and it works really well. It is quitte light and easy to use. Maybe a simple on/off valve would be a good addition but apart from that you cant fault it.

Jamie

JR_99

Apr 24, 2002
Salem, MA USA
Visit site
Why spend more money on an AIR with the ugly blocky reg when you can just screw in a nitro duck or other asa compatible hp system?

I used a screw on nitroduck 68ci 3000psi tank on my 98 cocker for 3 years with no problems and no special mounts.

What would you do with your cocker if your AIR went down or you played some where like the local woods to play and you ran out of air? Most of the time someone has a spare co2 tank you can borrow if you can put it on your gun.

It happened at a local place I use to play. It wasn't a comercial field and one guy's air america hp system was leaking so I offered my spare co2 that I keep on hand for emergencys and he spent two games reconfiguring his gun to accept a screw in bottle.

I think he would have had more fun playing.

Now if you have a non co2 gun it's still good to use a screw in hp system because you can buy a spare and changing tanks is fast and easy. And if your frinds use the same style tanks you can share and borrow. And an spare doesn't need to be a 4500psi 114ci tank. You can get a small steel 3000psi tank for under $100