Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Cup Now Full

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
ANGEL CUP NOW FULL

FOLLOWING THE FINAL RUSH FOR PLACES THE ANGEL CUP ON 16TH JUNE IS NOW FULL.

THE FINAL TEAM LIST IS AS FOLLOWS.

RED HEAT
DONT PANIC
SKULLS
SKULLS YOUNG GUNS
HELLFISH
TOP CATS
UK RAPTORS
TIGERS
WDP FACTORY TEAM
DE JA VUE
FERAL JESTERS
CANT BELIEVE WE'RE NOT BETTER
NO EXCUSE
P.O.A
TEAM UNKNOWN
DYE HARD
RUSHERS
RPS VIPER
MAXEM
SINNERS
OUTKAST
SHOCKWAVE 3
CAMPAIGN POWER
FULL ON
SAD UK
SHOCKWAVE

WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY MORE TEAMS SO SORRY TO ANYONE WHO CAN NOT GET IN THIS TIME.

THE 3 DIVISIONS WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS WE GET THEM DONE FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. AND WE WILL BE PLAYING ON OUR HYPERBALL FIELD A BRAND NEW ANGEL FIELD AND A STANDARD SUP AIR.

THERE WILL BE TWO TRADE STANDS ON THE DAY WITH WDP AND UNDERCOVER SELLING THEIR WARES.

C YA ALL ON SUNDAY

NICK

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Good Luck

I must be missing something on this forum. To me the first posting in this thread is clearly essential information related to tournaments so should be on the tournie page. I have a posting re scores on the tournie page. So if this one was moved why has mine not been moved. (personal comments not a debate)

Other than that see you all on Sunday and hopefully the weather will be better than last week

Steve;)

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
Mr moderator this is surley a tournament posting, what have I got to do 2 stay in the tourney section. This event is sponsored by WDP ( heard of them ) & Skirmish

I have not announced that my birthday is soon or any other kind of rubbish just the listing of the first ever Angel cup tourney in the world !!!!!!! that is now full.

I was niave to think that the teams playing this tournament would like to find out what was happening in the tournament section of P8ntballer.

I have been playing paintball for 14 + years and ( yes I am an old git ) I look in the tourney section only when I need info with regard to a tourney, I don't want to trawl through the whole boarld to find what I want. If people don't find what they are looking for quickley then they will vote with their feet !!!!:(

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
How often does a stupid rule and point need to be proven to the unbelieving masses before common sense steps in and points out that it's stupid?

Baco Loco maybe you are doing this out of some sort of irony but it really is just making you and the board look stupid. I guess somehow you don't see that? and are just 'doing your job' :rolleyes:

manike

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Piss enough people of and this forums going to be real good fun :rolleyes: last one out turn the light off??

Its ooking more unlikely that common sense will provail.

Paul.

All for getting the crap outta the forums but this is stoopid!

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Tournament news should go in the TOURNAMENTS SECTION!!!!

After all, don't you think that tourneys are the things that actually make paintball what it is? I think they deserve a seperate section, not just part of an "Announcements and Queries" thread....