Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Eyes ......they're actually coming out

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I initially loved the look of the Angel Eyes but once I tried the prototypes on I was completely put off. I thought they were horrible, sat on your face really weirdly, they felt humongous (like a bucket on your head) and they breathed very poorly.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
The more i look at these the more impractical they seem to be....zero forehead protection,wide fitting and i wouldn't like to have to clean paint out of the mouth piece section and the size of the lenses being huge they are more prone to scratching if you were to drop them,and i don't really see what innovation they bring to the table.
I don't find them ugly looking but then again i don't thind them pretty either,probably more form over function is a better description in my mind.
I think there will be a lot of new owners off-loading there Eyons once they realise they are not as practical as traditional type goggles.

But i'm sure the kids will love them

Reactions: foot and H

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
The more i look at these the more impractical they seem to be....zero forehead protection,wide fitting and i wouldn't like to have to clean paint out of the mouth piece section and the size of the lenses being huge they are more prone to scratching if you were to drop them,and i don't really see what innovation they bring to the table.
I don't find them ugly looking but then again i don't thind them pretty either,probably more form over function is a better description in my mind.
I think there will be a lot of new owners off-loading there Eyons once they realise they are not as practical as traditional type goggles.

But i'm sure the kids will love them
Exactly how I see it shaking out, they'll be an initial flurry of preorders and early purchasers but then the reality will sink in and they'll end up gathering dust or
on the classifieds.