Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Speed 05 Onwards (UK)

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Hi folks, i'm looking to get hold of an Angel Speed 05 or later model for a friend who is just getting into tournies.

I'm not in the market for anything older than a Speed 05, so no LCDs IR3s A4s (although A4 Fly's are cool) etc please.

45 framed guns would be a bonus, along with it being either black or red, but anything would be considered so long as it's in good condition and in good working order.

My friend has a budget of around £200ish for the gun alone, but would like a preset LP airsystem and/or a VLocity or Empire Reloader B loader so he can pay extra for those.

I'll be buying on his behalf so if you have any pics, or want to get hold of me on MSN my email addy is: Speedbird_666@hotmail.com

Thanks.

:)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
team mate may have one for sale, will need to double check for you. I think it needs an eye ribbon, but i can have a new one fitted for you.

Will get back to you, as far as i can remember it is a black dust 90 frame.

J

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
i have a shocker + full freak going for £155; i know it's not an angel, but a higher end marker (in my opinion!) get back to me about it

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
i have a shocker + full freak going for £155; i know it's not an angel, but a higher end marker (in my opinion!) get back to me about it
What's wrong with it for that price?? :)

If you can send pics to the addy on the first post and i'll run it past my friend anyway!

Ta

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
there's a thread in the classifieds - and there's nothing wrong with it - just want shot of it. it has full freak, nerve board, custom grips, high flow bolt (good efficiency for a shocker!), q lock feedneck.... it's a nice marker :)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
if you contact seanyboy on here he has a red 05 speed with air for sale - do a search.