Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Speed!!!!

draconia17

May 14, 2003
long island, NY
i got an old matrix and I wanna go to the speed because it is supposed to be so much more efficient, and then when im rich i'll get myself the new matrix also......i haven't really heard much about the new matrix anyways. what u got on it ??? :)

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
The speed is the best marker I have ever shot. Check out:

http://www.velocityiowa.com/infected/speedvideo.html
http://www.velocityiowa.com/infected/3gunsalute.html

The first one is an informational video some friends of mine made about the Speed. The second is a video of those two (in the matching jerseys) and me (in the blue Dye jersey) doing a 3 speed salute to WDP (we each got a different color speed, so you can see all of them there).

I honestly have to say that this gun rips like no other. So nice. My cousin has a lasoya intimidator that rips like crazy too, but it just doesn't feel as solid as my speed. That's what I love about WDP guns...they alwasy feel so solid.

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Hmmm...I guess I'm in the minority if I say "Intimidator" with a WAS board (some come with it stock)...I watched someone mess around with theirs at my tailgate, not stressing, then he goes "Hey look Ray, 21 bps" and he shows me the 21 on his display...can you say "HALO spoken here"?

I have a slow trigger finger and when I play I usually don't go much above 8 bps, but I can hit 12 bps if I stress...then I hand my gun to idiots like my friend and they twiddle for a little bit and hand my gun back to me with 16 on the display, all without stressing or trying too hard...makes me want to cry...sometimes I do outrun my Rev, but I always forget to check my display before I shut it off...it's usually when I hold back or run short and lane and of course I get the skip just when I feel I've got them...oh well, excuses are like...

That said, the Speed is a nice little gun :)

Ray "Timmy country" N.

draconia17

May 14, 2003
long island, NY
holy shiznik......

I got to shoot one of New York Xtreme's matrixes yesterday and it was the sweetest gun I have ever seen in my life its about 1/4 the weight of a regular matrix, and its got the punisher symbol across the top. the gun rips.......and i mean rips, its got an electro eye on it and i shot like 4 hoppers of paint through it and not one break, it was sweet.....:):):):) it may be a bit more expensive than the speed but im gonna get me one of the NYXs :p