Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anno from sloth...

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
I'm not sure if this counts as a group "buy" but is anyone inerested in having some stuff anno'd from slothball? as i'm sure we can slash the price quite a lot if 2 / 3 of us pay the "setup fee" of 20 quid, £7 sounds far better than £20 ! i'm not sure if sloth will let us it's just an idea...

EDIT - Ok these names are those interested

Yorgie
Revel
Raypb
Karlito
Ajermstad
Paintball-lizard
Seniorjimbo
Deker

EDIT - This is exactly 8 people, however i'm sure those who send in their markers are not worried about including an extra 50p (bringing the normally £25 to £3- in case one person drops out etc - i assume this is ok with you, if not please post about it.. it's hardly bank breaking)

Possibles-
Sabot
Sid_sidgewick
Shadlad?

INFO -

ok; so far all i think that is needed to be done is to fill in this form, and write on a piece of paper what your name is here, and your email (if you paypal the money across) as well as your address - duh! - and something to say that you are part of the group buy; jamie'll understand from that (i hope :) ) but as long as they're all in by the end of the month, i'm sure we can get it all sorted out pretty sharpish! great stuff

revel

Banned
Sep 23, 2006
yes i am intrested in getting some annoing done by sloth and i dont mind doing that with you

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
so that'd be £10 each for the setup, if we get some more people to do it though, it'll be even better!

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
they charge a setup fee for any job size of £20 (no actuall anno), but it's £6 per one colour piece after that, or £7 for fades, or anything like polish etc, so with 2 of us it's only £10 setup, so a whole gun + barrel would be £28 for one colour (body, frame, barrel, £6 ea + £10 setup), with 3 of us, it'd be even less - £6.70 setup (roughly), with 4 it'd only be a £5 setup etc etc etc....

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
But will the set up costs not be if you have the same colours ? Or it will be a different set up cost i'd guess. Or does the setup not include the removal of any parts that are in the way when they do ??

Just guessing here if they have oked it great but i'd just check the above.