Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

anodizing a shocker 06 sft

T-Impact

Banned
Mar 24, 2007
location location
how much would you say it would cost to anodize the shocker bosy and front reg in a nice shiney black and the frame the same couler it is just want it done again to get rid of marks which is a metalic red type colour. Thanks and i would like it not to dear.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
do a ****ing search

sloth do it

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82689&highlight=annodizing

8th post down

There is a standard £25 setup fee, then to anodise any parts starts at just £6 per part dependant on finish. It's an extra £1 for each part the finish change is required on. That means, for example if you wanted to change a part from having a neutral or dust finish to being a "high gloss" finish, then the part would be £7 instead of £6.

If you would like to fade anodise a gun, please add an extra £1 to all parts, so if the parts were staying the same surface finish but you wanted the gun to fade from one colour to another, each part would cost £7. If you wanted finish change AND fade on you parts, each part would be £8 (£6 base part price + £1 finish change + £1 Fade).

Custom graphics and tattooing are charged at £25.00 per individual logo, duplicates are not charged.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i think its more of a ring up and speak to them thing. in that thread which is posted up above im sure the person emailed them and they emailed back the details ;)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
ur forgiven :D im looking for the right thread. i dont think the one above is the one... still lookin . will post up when i find it. the mask didnt sell in the end anyways. back up for sale :D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
exactly the same as what mine says - i even cut and pasted it into here to save him the bother of going and looking.