Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any good for tournys

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
would any one say that a spyder amg is any good for a tourny marker with a 3000psi air system ???

wot do u recomend for a good 2nd hand tourny marker for not to much cash ???

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Spyder AMG

Spyder AMG nice enough marker and you could use it in trounys, but you will have a hard time of it trying to keep up. if your going down the trouny route how much are you thinking of spending, let people know your price range then they can recomend markers for you

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
£200-£300

for that you really would be far better off getting a cheap Impulse. They have very good rates of fire (about 15 balls per second) they have a fair range on them, not as good as a cocker but better than a spyder and they shoot fairly straight, again not as good as a cocker but better than a spyder. or a second hand shocker
you should be able to pick these up for about £300

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
£200-£300

Originally posted by cesarbasanta
for that you really would be far better off getting a cheap Impulse. They have very good rates of fire (about 15 balls per second) they have a fair range on them, not as good as a cocker but better than a spyder and they shoot fairly straight, again not as good as a cocker but better than a spyder. or a second hand shocker
you should be able to pick these up for about £300
Again, range is the same with any marker

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
cocker Vs spyder

yes thats ture, but velocity isn't the only consideration when accounting for range. are you saying that a spyder is just as good as a Cocker?

Don't get me wrong i'm not being rude but beening a cocker owner I love my autococker and do get a bit defenive about cockers. you have to admit that a cocker dicks all over a spyder

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
ok we'll have to agree to disagree, because I've always been told and seen that cockers have a better range on them. I've played with impulses, angels and cockers and i've found cockers to have a better range. Now thats just me and may be your right and it doesn't make a difference, Im just going on what i've expericed as i'm sure you are going on what you've expericed