Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any paintball teams near kent

TiCtAcZaC

Jul 29, 2013
i have played Dorito and a little snake and have an ego 11, i am looking for a team near kent or on that side of london

TiCtAcZaC

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for all the help! and I have played for apocalypse paintball in Hertfordshire, on and of for about a year this is because I moved to Kent so I trained rarely I have been playing woods ball+ a bit of sup air for about 2 years I am 15 now and although I obviously don't own a car I can get a lift to almost anywhere at anytime (parents) so all in all I have a small amount of sup air experience although I have owned an invert mini for 2 years and recently I have an ego 11 if you would like me to join in with one of your training sessions im happy to (I have trained at bricket wood a few times) I have already had a team contact me so if you would like me to come please let me know thanks again. Zac

TiCtAcZaC

Jul 29, 2013
@TiCtAcZaC Please tell me a little bit about yourself playing experience and what not
Also do you drive ? please feel free to pm if you prefer
Thanks for all the help! and I have played for apocalypse paintball in Hertfordshire, on and of for about a year this is because I moved to Kent so I trained rarely I have been playing woods ball+ a bit of sup air for about 2 years I am 15 now and although I obviously don't own a car I can get a lift to almost anywhere at anytime (parents) so all in all I have a small amount of sup air experience although I have owned an invert mini for 2 years and recently I have an ego 11 if you would like me to join in with one of your training sessions im happy to (I have trained at bricket wood a few times) I have already had a team contact me so if you would like me to come please let me know thanks again. Zac