The Home Of European Paintball

Any Remotes-

Smitty

Scenerio-DoItInTheWoods
Aug 29, 2002
Gainesville, FL
Visit site
Howdy,

Ok, I am looking to get an 88/4500 HPA for my new Cocker. Is there a remote that goes up to 4500? All the ones I've seen say that they are rated to 3000.

I've been running a 20oz on a remote for the past 4 years, so I'm getting used to the lighter weight of a gun.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
If you buy an Air system wether or not it is a preset (fixed output) or an adjustable type the psi coming from the bottle to the reg will be well within the limits you need...still give you a nasty bruise if it breaks...same as now.
Not too sure of the psi of CO2 but I'm pretty sure it is very close to preset regs with regards to air output psi if you were to ask if anyone knows the psi of CO2 in the Techroom forum you will get the answer.

Preset regs for air ...approx 800 psi (varies a little from maker to maker)
Adjustable.....approx 100 psi - well over 1000 (again varies from maker to maker, some will start lower than others, new AIR's (WDP) will feed Shockers now)

Smitty

Scenerio-DoItInTheWoods
Aug 29, 2002
Gainesville, FL
Visit site
Thanks.

I was wondering about that...

Although seeing all the adds saying "Fixed 800psi output" I never put that together with the rating of the hose! I always just saw the "3000psi or 4500psi" take rating...

Oh well :)

Thanks again.