Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any teams near Coventry?

Dright

Feb 9, 2013
West Yorkshire
Moving down for University, wondering if there are any teams that train nearby that would welcome a player to train with?

May consider travelling to Birmingham, although not ideal.

Thanks!

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Best local options are CPPS (about 45 minutes from you depending on where you are in Coventry) or NPF if you don't mind reballs (about 30 minutes from you). Loads of teams of all abilities at CPPS, and I know there are plenty of very welcoming teams at NPF.

Dright

Feb 9, 2013
West Yorkshire
Will look at NPF, although not a fan of reballs ha!

Played with my team in Div#5 and played against a few teams in Birmingham (Reflex Red + Blue off the top of my head) so might have to expand my search as their doesn't seem to be any teams that play locally in Coventry, cheers!

Dright

Feb 9, 2013
West Yorkshire
Sadly in Coventry there are no local fields anymore. I live in Coventry and train at cpps we play in div 4 you are more than welcome to come and train with us
Only just seen this!

I would really be up for this, haven't played in a few months and I'm really starting to miss it. Are you guys training now-a-days?

flashdan

Team Marvel
May 14, 2011
Coventry, UK
www.facebook.com
Yes we are starting back again in jan probably at Npf but weather permitting cpps. And have training dates every two weeks from feb to go to cpps can catch me on Facebook Daniel woolham or message me 07852370187

Dright

Feb 9, 2013
West Yorkshire
Yes we are starting back again in jan probably at Npf but weather permitting cpps. And have training dates every two weeks from feb to go to cpps can catch me on Facebook Daniel woolham or message me 07852370187
Just sent you a message on FB, might have to check your 'Other' folder in messaging.