Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anybody lost a belt at Simply the Best

Hi,

I came back from Simply the Best Speedball (which was fantastic btw, many thanks to all) to find a leather belt in my bag that I do not recognise. Has anybody lost such a belt? I was in the tent with all the 6E teams (Stupid Troopers, 6E Chicks, the DUPS and the Hellfish). If it is yours and you would like it back please tell me or e-mail me at

richardkirke@hotmail.com

and you can have it back

If not I shall probably keep it cos it is quite a nice belt

Richard

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Hi Richard. It may be one of our guys, but they have not mentioned it. Just to correct you on a part of your post. Stupid Troopers are not a 6E team anymore. Enjoy your new belt and remember, its for going around your trousers and not to be used as demonstrated in those films you watch!! :p

See you at the next Series 2001 event.

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
We stopped being a 6E team when they stopped sponsering us last year. We are now sponsered by Diablo. We will be at Campaign and will see you there. Have you got a place to stay yet as I have heard that most of the hotels within about 30 miles of Crystal Palace are booked out?

Good luck, and we will see you on the podium! :D

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Is the belt half a mile long? If it is it could be mine............... No, wait a sec, that would mean it could belong to a lot of us paintballers really!.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
hotel

ive managed to get in a hotel or b and b aint sure only a few miles form the site. which is not listed onthe campaign website,
try the fair view on - well now i carnt find the number, ring up directory enquires and get the number for croyden tourist info
and they will giveu a few hotels

hope this helps

Anyd

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Thanks for the e-mail Andy, and the info on the board regarding the hotels. I will get our dedicated team accomodation staff (Boyley) to sort that out for us.

Sorry to JCS (thanks Tony). We love them as much as Diablo. I think all these wild nights out are affecting my memory. I'm sure I was a girl last night?!?!?!:confused:

See you all at Campaign, if we ever get there! :D