Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone going to Diamond Wars at NPF on 30th May?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
me ,random invert and 1 more are attending, not been to NPF bassets pole since the warriors game in 2004

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I've been playing for 18 years but have never been to NPF, never played scenario and don't know what to expect! :)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
from what I can re-call it's very impressive and a very well invested site owned by WDP .

expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed, just shoot face's off people and have fun. :)

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
You'll love it guys! Make sure you sign up for the USDE!!!

Stan, I may be able to help you on your Etek2 search - one of my guys is looking to sell his and will be at Diamond Wars......but its USDE or no viewing ;)

mozza

Angel Paintball / N.P.F
Sep 18, 2006
where angels rule
LOL Ains Loving the emotional blackmail
And guys put a search on youtube for diamond wars and check out the video
Diamond wars is getting bigger and better month by month the guys at the site are working hard on a brand new addition to the site which will take it to the next level
Mozza

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
You'll love it guys! Make sure you sign up for the USDE!!!

Stan, I may be able to help you on your Etek2 search - one of my guys is looking to sell his and will be at Diamond Wars......but its USDE or no viewing ;)
He's got a Dig-E-Camo has he? USDE it is then!

Just got to sort out some work commitments and i might arrive slightly late but hopefully i'll see you there.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
He's got a Dig-E-Camo has he? USDE it is then!
And in perfect condition! :)

Mozza, you HMC know all about blackmail you filthy low lives!!!

Everyone will have a great day.....Ged knows how to run an event and you won't be disappointed.