The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone looking for back players??

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
WOOOAA, CHILL GUYS

GUYS GUYS,
I know knowone is digging anyone else, but this ain't paintballers, 1st off, Kirean mate, i hope ur satisfied that u can know wind greg up!!!!! It worked yea, and nearly started off a war. I think Thunder are a great team, and so are Bugout, i've hung out with both of them, all a great bunch of guys, so stop rippin in to each other, cos it ain't like you Kieran, or you greg. And Kayle, is definiatly better than both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a funny one.

WOODY

Outlook etc.

How u doing woody? Haven't seen u in time.... as ju know me an G were just avin a bit of a domestic! we luv eachother really!!!:p How's the whole Outlook project going??? U guys gonna be playing anymore tourneys in the near future??? Had a gr8 day at Temple with u lot and i was WELL impressed with the ass kicking we managed! Hopefully see u lot around there sometime soon... let me jknow how things is going

Jiggy

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
alright mate

Yo Kirean. Long time no see aswell,
Truly a big thanks for playing with us the other day at temple, we were fricking amazed to get 2nd place on our first tourny as a team. It did kind of go tit's up a bit at the last tournament, i am looking out for any other teams who need back [players, who also are quick on their feat etc, cos that's where i feel comfortable at, but we'll have to meet up soon and play some training games 1 on 1!!!! i need to improve better on that area. But cheers for what you did for "OUTLOOK" the other month.

Cheers mate

Chris

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Woodsta

I never did get to congratulate you guys on that 2nd place at Temple for your first Tourney. It came down to the wire and you guys deserved first just as much as we did. Too bad we didn't get to play again this past Sunday. I would have much rather played in Entry than in the Pro/Am/Nov division. It was a hard day for us. Well I am sure we will see you guys again.

Later

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
it waz a bit unlucky

Yea, you guys looked a bit fed up last temple, we did not not perform either, bad day, and by the looks of things, you guys had the same kinda day!! but hopefully we will be able to play each other in the near future! You guys are a well good team and apart from an alright bunch of guys you can play well together, you wil do better in the future, like us hopefully! see you guys in the middle Chris "OUTLOOK"