Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

anyone now a paintball shop in buckingshire

thomasbear

Aug 12, 2014
Milton keynes
Ive been playing paintball socially for a few years now and finally decided to take it a little more Serious and want to get a mask but all the post recommend to go try them on first ( once I have these I'll start looking for the rest of the equipment and a team for next year) so wondering if you guys New where the closest one would be

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Hey man.

I can't help you with the location of your nearest shop. But if there isn't one near by get yourself down to a few walk on sessions ay local sites and talk to the people who own their own. Get there opinions and advice and ask to try on their masks, then buy new online.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Ive been playing paintball socially for a few years now and finally decided to take it a little more Serious and want to get a mask but all the post recommend to go try them on first ( once I have these I'll start looking for the rest of the equipment and a team for next year) so wondering if you guys New where the closest one would be
Only shop anywhere near your part of the country would probably be LIPS, north of London, near Stevenage.

thomasbear

Aug 12, 2014
Milton keynes
Thanks for that both of you :) was hoping to get a pair sorted as I'm going balling next weekend hopefully did try on one set which felt fine but wanted to try others but will have to order in next few days to get here in time lol. wondering if you could answer a few other questions saw the league template but couldn't see in a post when the league starts and finishes any ideas ??