Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are there plans for a repeat Blackpool event or similar?

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I would most deffo enter atleast one of my Teams...

Would like it to come a little closer to Mid Country though..

It was great last year and would love to be doing it again soon..

And would be more than happy to pay £300

Feb 6, 2010
I am not sure if I should be pleased or nervous after all these posts! One thing is for sure, Rich will kill me if I commit to this without having the necessary help and support :) It is nice that you are keen and you are right (those of you who came) that the event was epic but we are taking it softly softly right now.

I have however started tentative conversations with several venues just incase.........

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I would fully understand if it didn't come about Mark, but thats not to say i wouldn't be gutted.

If this is going to happen regularly folks, IT NEEDS TO BE WORTHWHILE FOR THE ORGANISERS. UK Ballers take notes please, these guys have a living to make too, they don't owe you anything, but if you want to be involved in top notch events with great atmosphere and high standards of play then YOU have to support them.

Put it like this, I never thought a poor wee lad like me from Ireland where the paintball scene is sooooo slow it would make you lot cry, would ever get to set foot on the same field at the same time as teams like Disruption, Warped and The Clan. Fair enough we got walloped but we learned, and it could be you this year. No matter what division you play in any of the UK tourney series, you'll have the chance to learn from some of Europes best players just by turning up to play.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
i think it being in blackpool made it all that epic

lots of people watching, great event, great venue, great night out, and there is roller coasters everywhere !!

i did not attend the Birmingham event as it did not sound all that appealing to me for the cost you are paying

it being in blackpool just opened up a world of options

thats just me anyway