Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ARGH, so called "pro's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
I was REALLY frickin narked off this weekend

went to a walk-on-day on sunday... there was loads of experienced players, more than usual, and a coupla were dubbed to be "pro's" and i instantly gave the respect they deserved and stood in aww of their snap shooting skills...

the day wore on, and i found out that some marshal's "refused" to marshal the game they were playing, and i found out why... This is where it turns into a bit of a rant... sorry...

1. They marked me out about 10 times, i put my hand up and walked off, one of them proceeded to cap me about 5 more times in the back/head/neck.. when i turned round and said "what the F**K was that for?" he just said "I wanted you to make sure you were out, bub bye now, bub bye, bye.. byeeee"
that wound me up propper.

2. Stood at the sidelines obviously everyones shouting at their team, giving advice, and they shouted at some kids there "DONT TELL THEM WHERE THEY ARE, GIVE ADVICE, JUST DONT GIVE THE GAME AWAY". Then 30 seconds later they were shouting at their own team telling them where the opposing team are, when i reminded them of their rule, they started moaning like a little girl, and one of them kicked off a really really gay attempt at a fight, then soon backed off when i fronted up back.

3. They called paintchecks blatently to find out where people were... its a legal rule, but frowned upon, so as a pro i would have been too embarassed to use it. bit of a spineless manouvre if u ask me.

4. They brought their own paint to a field that doesnt allow it and then argued with the site owner over it. i wouldnt have minded but it was old and hard as rocks (we bounced one off concrete floor over a 2 story building) i know it means we had less breaks, but it really hurt! lol

But it was the first time EVER i didnt enjoy a day of paintball, and ive played every other sunday for 2 years now! Also every other day ive spoken to other teams, exchanged advice etc. but not sunday, they really actually annoyed the hell out of me.

sorry about the rant guys, and sorry if it offends people, but i just had to say something as, like i said, it was the first time i ever left a paintball field angry and not actually looking forward to next time.

anyone else experience total knobs in this sport?

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
so, what made them pro's?

or did they just have big shiny guns, and wear some paintball pants?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
if they were 'pro' then surely you'd know who they are? what field were you at? give us more details or this is just a pointless rant!! would love to know more! was it supair walkon or woodland? tryin to picture things a bit clearly is all :D

if site paint is the only paint allowed then why owww why did the site manager allow them to use their own? surely most sites rules (if using only site paint) is that for insurance reasons? no one can tamper with the paint i.e. leave it prolonged to excessive cold or heat.

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
they were talking about campaign, and something about practicing at D7's next week. They did mention their team, but i was too busy trying to stop a friend of mine throwing his air bottle at the bloke...

i really, for the love of god, hope they weren't pros... if they were, and the rest of you guys are like them... well... you wont like me much! lol

was at Mayhem... and hell i know the geezers name, but i dont want to name and shame him because that in itself is kinda spineless, and half of you guys are probably friends with him, and ill just make a rod for my own back the next time im up against some of you, and bareing in mind im a rookie, i need all the help i can get!

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
hah no way, the knights are really cool!
none of them can drive a go-kart very well though :p
im just going through the UK teams on the campaign cup so i can see if there was truth in the rumour

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
cumon, name and shame, even if we know who it is we wont stick up for them just because of that. If someones being a prick, then theyre being a prick, no matter who theyre friends with.

Status
Not open for further replies.