Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Asylum Bitch, here to rock your world ;-)

Pip

Asylum Bitch
Apr 29, 2007
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Hey Everyone!

Asylum Bitch here, joining UK Asylum Seekers team soon. I've been their Pod Bitch way too long! It's time for me to show them what i'm made of ;-)

So i know there's going to be another team made, no idea what it's going to be called - any suggestions?

Anyway, this is just a quick hi and an quick intro, and hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here! :)

Pip x

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yes welcome and if the boys dont want you come and find me. the fallen angels always have room :cool:

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
perhaps an all female team gurkha? pip team captain. anyone wanna 2nd that motion? welcome tho pip .. always remember to aim just below the belt buckle :D stop even the biggest of them dead in their tracks.

Pip

Asylum Bitch
Apr 29, 2007
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Lol! Cheers guys, some, erm... useful tips there!

And i don't know about team captain, i've not played my first official game yet!... Give me another month ;-) hehe.

And about the moth, lightbulb thing... surely there are other females here? If not, i may have to be prepared to run. Very fast. :eek:

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
perhaps an all female team gurkha? pip team captain. anyone wanna 2nd that motion? welcome tho pip .. always remember to aim just below the belt buckle :D stop even the biggest of them dead in their tracks.
hopefully i will do by the start of next season, i would'v had it by now, i would've preferred 'Asylum Angels', but they seem to wanna go with 'Asylum Bitches' the other bad point about letting them on the field.... who will pod our paint and give us massages between games?