Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attack of the Paintballers

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by DangerousBrian
For Hire, Elite Bounty Hunter unit led by Bobba Bonich and Dangerous Jango.
Available 18-19 October 2003 at Paintball Park

Got a Ewok problem? Need an Ambassador assasinating? or just need help digging the other team out of the bridge?

Then contact us NOW here.

Fee;

1,000,000 solar credits

or

Scenario Items

( or 1 case of beer :p ) ...and alcopops for Guppy (edited!)
One Elite Bounty Hunter as described above... 5'6'' curvaceous redhead with pink eblade cocker included in hire package....;)

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I spoke to gillie on the phone a while back (about another inter-uni-tourney) and we got chatting about the starwars game. I'm from the birmingham uni paintball club and at the moment we have about 10 to 15 interested. However term doesn't start until late september so it will be difficult to get every one together to sort out deposits. :rolleyes:

How much are deposits by the way and is there a number to pay by card over the phone?

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
I think it's payment in full at time of booking (apart from deposits for rental equipment which are taken on the day) Cost is £35 each or £30 for UKPSF members/PBUK subscribers with a £10 discount off either of those if a player is female. (This is to promote women in paintball month).

Booking form here

Re credit/debit cards, no idea. Try phoning Bully on 0845 130 4252 as he's dealing with the bookings.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Steve Hancock
Get postin' in the inter-uni thread then.:rolleyes:
Cool, one bit of cheek and I lose all interest. Thanks and goodbye.
I posted that here as we'll both be at star wars, but don't bother, that's a fully sponsored (all kit, practice sup-air field and cheap paint) that you've talked the tourney out off.

Weird how you manage to come across as a bloody student just by using one smiley.

Ah well, I'll concentrate on the wheelchair paintball thread then.......something deserving.

I just read the bit about licensed bar on the Saturday night.
:) :) :)
Ahhhhh load up the tequila peeps.
JAr-jar is getting anaesthetised :)