Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attacking from the rear? :)

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006

Any advice for catching someone of guard and having them from behind?
If theres a big enough distraction going on elsewhere then sneaking round is easy. You need someone or someones to make alot of noise in the hope it focuses their attention away, this can cause blind spots which give you a nice opportunity to get around on them.

If theres a big enough distraction going on elsewhere then sneaking round is easy. You need someone or someones to make alot of noise in the hope it focuses their attention away, this can cause blind spots which give you a nice opportunity to get around on them.
So get like a three way thing going?

I suppose you could get someone to keep him busy at the front, then just when your 'target' least expects it, hit him hard round the back?

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Well it all depends, if you have half decent players on your team it shouldn't take long for them to win or lose the firefight anyway. If you have time to be sneaky and get around then yeah go for it. Nothing worse than being shot in the back thinking its your own team and they will definately feel it the next day.

Well it all depends, if you have half decent players on your team it shouldn't take long for them to win or lose the firefight anyway. If you have time to be sneaky and get around then yeah go for it. Nothing worse than being shot in the back thinking its your own team and they will definately feel it the next day.
True. I much prefer to take people from behind than have them do it to me.

I know what your saying about feeling it the next day. I got my 'mate' from behind and he couldnt walk properly for days!

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
get a team mate to distract from the front to draw the attention of the person. find out yer 16" stiffi in a nice joy division leapord print and ram it on home. they wont know wat hit them and certainly will be screaming all the way to the hospital. just be sure to wipe yer barrel ;) dont wanna leave 'dirt' all over the end of it. could cause u to spray then u'll never hit ur target.