Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attention Angel Owners

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Ok got your attention ...for probably one day only (stocks allowing) Lidl the supermarket are selling car charger units the type for jump starting your car but they have 2 x 12v cigar socket outputs and three small power output sockets (for laptops etc) plus of course the leads to jump start your car all for a miserly £19.99. These units go on sale today (thursday) for a week but they won't stay on the shelfs for long. I don't work for them but thought I would tell a few people about them , cos you know someone is gonna say later on "oh guess what I got", well at least this way you stand a chance of getting your own.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Oh yeah? I reckon this is simply a cheap advertising ploy!
You can't pull the wool over my eyes! Ha ha, no sir!:p

Where is it you work again mark? 'Lidl the supermarket', surely not? Oh well...in that case - um......where are you located again?? :eek:

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
HaHa ok caught me....not! but I see your reference to a previous post...Lidl is a I think a german supermarket chain that opened in the UK a few years ago they have all kinds of garden and home stuff on sale every week but that stuff rotates, the food stuffs is always the same but it is always written on the label in german or whatever language it is so you can buy something that isn't what you think it is lol. the main reason for the post was a while ago I got involved in a thread about charging Angels and this unit was one of the options for doing it and as they are so cheap compared to the normal shop price I posted on here...BTW Makro's (don't work for them either) have them on offer this month for £24.99 + VAT

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Ohh...I see. Just messin' :p

Originally posted by Mark
the food stuffs is always the same but it is always written on the label in german or whatever language it is so you can buy something that isn't what you think it is, lol.
Ha - kinda like at restaurants where the menus are in the language of the style of food (does that make sense? Chinese food - menu in chinese) - I went to a place called the Woo Lae Oak the other day and I still have no idea what I ate! It was all in Korean I think! :eek:

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Hey I knew you were messing but I let that wash over me lol. Got my charger today, already have one in the truck but a spare is always good, 70 units on the shelf at 9 am ....3 left at 9.30 told you these things move quick, wish I was on a commission, if only for the info :( Last week it was 4 port USB hubs for £12.99 but when I got there they were all gone.

Oh and I have done the menu thing myself in France I got the meat bit right but what I thought were mushrooms was some kind of broccolli thing, knew I should have paid more attention in french classes.